Below you’ll find links to our hospital forms. They can be filled out online and emailed back to us.

Permission to Provide Care

Going out of town? If your animal is going to be in the care of someone else, please fill out and return this form to the hospital. This gives us permission to treat your pet in your absence without having to obtain consent first.


Is your cat or exotic going to be boarding with us? If so, it helps if you have this form filled out in advance. That way, you can take your time writing out feeding, medication, and care instructions. We prefer to have as much information as possible! You can also direct us to provide care for your animal, if they become unwell in your absence.

%d bloggers like this: